Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

The Club regularly present data they have collected regarding fan satisfaction relating to food and beverage at City Matters meeting. We have our next meeting on Monday (14th October), so this thread is particularly helpful and I would welcome any further insight.
My daughter wants a decent Veggie hot dog. The last one we tried you could play rounders with it.

The Club regularly present data they have collected regarding fan satisfaction relating to food and beverage at City Matters meeting. We have our next meeting on Monday (14th October), so this thread is particularly helpful and I would welcome any further insight.
More veggie for wife and daughter, meat & potato should always be on the menu, the bar area in south stand level 1 with the dj is fantastic.

Also why can’t you buy food and drink while the match is on? It would also make it much easier to get something at half time. Rather than everyone rushing in a 15 minute window.

More veggie for wife and daughter, meat & potato should always be on the menu, the bar area in south stand level 1 with the dj is fantastic.
Absolutely. I inadvertently asked for a meat 'n potato at the Ipswich game! MInd you, the steak pie is good and the Bovril is still being served. At the Joie I take my own stuff. They don't always have Bovril 'n I've given up wondering what the pie menu is - and the queue is another reason to forego my free pre-kick off free drink. The pie is about a fiver on the concourse at CBL3 I expect and that compares to a Cornish pastie from Asda for £1.95.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.