Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

I used to trade with a Kosha shop in Cheetam Hill and on one visit the owner's son was working in there during his uni holidays
He told me his uni placement was at an RHM factory where they produced Mr Kippling pies and then he asked me did i know what the difference was between a MR K apple pie and a Kosha Mr K apple pie?
The answer was that before the Kosha apple pies are manufactured, a Rabbi visits the factory, blesses the machine and presses the start button

The vast majority of these anti halalers, don’t give a flying fuck about the treatment of the animals. If they did and they’d looked into how good old fashioned English slaughter houses operate, they’d never eat meat again.

It’s just another excuse to be anti Muslim.

Never mind water, try getting a full sugar Coke.

My lad doesn't have a Pancreas due to infection so basically has extreme diabetes, can't produce Insulin to lower his blood sugars, can't produce Glucagon to get the liver to release stored sugar to raise his Blood Sugars. On game day he usually brings 2 bottles of coke, one diet one full fat to manage his Glucose either way. One game he picked out 2 diet cokes by mistake, no biggie, we will just buy one on City square. Just our luck his Blood sugars dropped like a stone so we attempted to buy a full sugar Coke....MCFC don't allow the vendors to sell it, tried the bar, same answer...had to improvise and eat the sachets of sugar you get with the Hot Chocolate...I had just never knew the nanny state had got that bad.

for all the get a chip butty etc etc instead of a coke people, carb counting food is a lot less hit and miss.

I think if you’re prepared to queue up and ask them for a cup of tap water, they’ll give it you.

Not a lawyer but I think they might even be legally obliged to do so.
I had to beg for a cup after City went to extra time versus Real. It was humiliation to be directed to the first aid for a cup of water. I needed it, as I have a condition that can cause dehydration fast. Someone squashed my cup. Spotted two others doing the same. Xylem water and a filtration system but no tap in the ground. Poor. Or lack of pour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.