Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

A real minor point but I think there should be free water available - water fountains etc! I have asthma and if I start to cough excessively during the game there is nowhere to get any water! Airports, shopping centres etc all provide free drinking water

I think if you’re prepared to queue up and ask them for a cup of tap water, they’ll give it you.

Not a lawyer but I think they might even be legally obliged to do so.

Only been sick once ( seriously)
So it's a thumbs up from me
Lol
I’ve only been sick after eating a Meat pie from the chippy over the road from the South Stand. The little one on the corner. It was around 2007. I’ve never had the shits and thrown up like it, either before or since.

Mrs Ghost bought a tuna sandwich from a kiosk at the bus station in Santander in the UEFA Cup. She didn’t leave our hotel room for 2 days. We finally managed to get to Bilbao but she was too ill to do anything when we got there. I remember booking the next European away after the draw in that hotel room on the Friday morning. I’m going to guess at Copenhagen?

£4.20 for a portion of chips, chips where you get about 35 of the fuckers. Shambles. Go back to normal footy food, we don't want or need bistro shite or a chicken banquet. Just get the basics right ffs. Pointless this information even reaching the club as they aren't arsed what a season ticket holding fan wants.
Yeah, there is football food 'n there is 'Oh, we have some folk from Cheshire in this afternoon' food! Bistro shite is a good description.

I think if you’re prepared to queue up and ask them for a cup of tap water, they’ll give it you.

Not a lawyer but I think they might even be legally obliged to do so.
Don't think they would be helpful, remember that really hot weather game a couple of years ago, where there was no water available inside other than the taps in the bogs?

Had the shits for a couple of days afterwards.

Don't think they would be helpful, remember that really hot weather game a couple of years ago, where there was no water available inside other than the taps in the bogs?

Had the shits for a couple of days afterwards.
They were giving out free tap water during the West Ham league title winning match in May.

Are you that arsed about your food being blessed before you eat it?
I used to trade with a Kosha shop in Cheetam Hill and on one visit the owner's son was working in there during his uni holidays
He told me his uni placement was at an RHM factory where they produced Mr Kippling pies and then he asked me did i know what the difference was between a MR K apple pie and a Kosha Mr K apple pie?
The answer was that before the Kosha apple pies are manufactured, a Rabbi visits the factory, blesses the machine and presses the start button

I used to trade with a Kosha shop in Cheetam Hill and on one visit the owner's son was working in there during his uni holidays
He told me his uni placement was at an RHM factory where they produced Mr Kippling pies and then he asked me did i know what the difference was between a MR K apple pie and a Kosha Mr K apple pie?
The answer was that before the Kosha apple pies are manufactured, a Rabbi visits the factory, blesses the machine and presses the start button
Exactly my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.