Rate The Drinks And Food (Prices) At The Etihad

food was better when we were shite at Maine Road in late 90's , the chicken curry & chips and pasties sold at Kippax upper were great and not too over priced but not bought food at Etihad for probably 10 years now

Absolutely. I inadvertently asked for a meat 'n potato at the Ipswich game! MInd you, the steak pie is good and the Bovril is still being served. At the Joie I take my own stuff. They don't always have Bovril 'n I've given up wondering what the pie menu is - and the queue is another reason to forego my free pre-kick off free drink. The pie is about a fiver on the concourse at CBL3 I expect and that compares to a Cornish pastie from Asda for £1.95.
You don’t get the service with a snarl and 20 minute queue if you bring your own food in though.

£4.20 for a portion of chips, chips where you get about 35 of the fuckers. Shambles. Go back to normal footy food, we don't want or need bistro shite or a chicken banquet. Just get the basics right ffs. Pointless this information even reaching the club as they aren't arsed what a season ticket holding fan wants.

£4.20 for a portion of chips, chips where you get about 35 of the fuckers. Shambles. Go back to normal footy food, we don't want or need bistro shite or a chicken banquet. Just get the basics right ffs. Pointless this information even reaching the club as they aren't arsed what a season ticket holding fan wants.
I prefer the bistro food thanks. Much tastier than the old Hollands crap.

It is a footy game mate
Yes I know, and if I'm going eat something, which I don't alwayss I want something that tastes good . Last week I had the chicken wrap I enjoyed it. No point eating a pie or a burger if it isn't good quality and IMO Hollands and all the dodgy burgers that used to be football food wasn't. The pies they serve now aren't cheap but they are better quality than the old pies,but if you want that just go over the road to the chippy.

Yes I know, and if I'm going eat something, which I don't alwayss I want something that tastes good . Last week I had the chicken wrap I enjoyed it. No point eating a pie or a burger if it isn't good quality and IMO Hollands and all the dodgy burgers that used to be football food wasn't. The pies they serve now aren't cheap but they are better quality than the old pies,but if you want that just go over the road to the chippy.

But do you go to the footy for fine dining? Considering the price of items you may say you expect it, I don't at football nor do I want it. It gives them an excuse to charge through the roof even more. Equally, if a pie and a burger isn't up your street - eat before you come to the game.... like I do now considering the overpriced shite they have now.

But do you go to the footy for fine dining? Considering the price of items you may say you expect it, I don't at football nor do I want it. It gives them an excuse to charge through the roof even more. Equally, if a pie and a burger isn't up your street - eat before you come to the game.... like I do now considering the overpriced shite they have now.
I'd say the opposite if I eat I want decent food, if decent food isn't up your street eat before the game, there are chippies, and Mcdonalds next to the ground, Except there are pies and burgers in the ground plus other options,just don't expect Greggs prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.