Rate this season

8?
we did worst than last season and spent 150 million
Last season as in finishing on 66pts with a league cup win the only highlight? We reached the semi's of the CL without looking that great(apart from one or two games) and we played abysmally in both legs. We finished the season worried if there was a clause in Pep's contract with the squad in a bit of a mess in terms of players we would struggle to move on... I don't see how you're looking back saying that last season was better than this one. Maybe your equiproportionate sense of disappointment is down to the fact you probably expected Pep to walk in and perform miracles when a lot of people called for a bit of realism looking at what needs to be done.

Last edited:
Disappointing. Hugely jealous of Chelsea and very frustrated that a shit keeper we didnt need, fucking awful refereeing decisions, some poor finishing and terrible luck with injuries conspired to make the season much harder than it should have been.

We must get the transfers right this summer, no excuses and absolutely no morals, ethics or balancing fucking books. Blow every fucker away and roll on next season.

Chelsea you fucking cockney tossers, we're coming for you.

Last season as in finishing on 66pts with a league cup win the only highlight? We reached the semi's of the CL without looking that great(apart from one or two games) and we played abysmally in both legs.
we won a trophy last season and got to the semi finals (even if performances weren't that great) with a much worst squad

Both seasons pretty poor either way

Also league cup pissed me off no city manager should rest players in a derby

we won a trophy last season and got to the semi finals (even if performances weren't that great) with a much worst squad

Both seasons pretty poor either way

Also league cup pissed me off no city manager should rest players in a derby
Your memory must be bad if you are saying we were better in Europe last season, we may have gone further last season but that doesn't mean we were better... Pep has already delivered the most exciting run in the Champions League we've ever had. We've performed sometimes better than we have in the league where as before we were asking why can't we come close to our league form in Europe and that was a feeling that was repeated every season under two different managers. As I said the games were exciting, you only need to look at the neutrals reactions to gauge how much better we were this season... I'd rather have that than squeak through boring everyone to death.

Your memory must be bad if you are saying we were better in Europe last season, we may have gone further last season but that doesn't mean we were better... Pep has already delivered the most exciting run in the Champions League we've ever had(we've performed the games were exciting... I'd rather have that than squeak through boring everyone to death) I will say that loudly and clearly to anyone because I'm sure of it.
hmm we failed to beat an average celtic team twice, battered by barce and lost to monaco despite having a healthy lead to hold on to.

hmm we failed to beat an average celtic team twice, battered by barce and lost to monaco despite having a healthy lead to hold on to.
Hmmm poor effort, performances are not the same as results do you even watch the games or do you just look at the results? Celtic played well, they surprised us and gave us a good game, they were good games we weren't shit(maybe defensively) the games weren't boring... you're not getting it are you. Battered by Barca???? We held our own away to Barca(as Pep says in the middle of the pitch where most of Europe concentrates on) and were unlucky to go behind because even BT said we were edging it if anything, then a howler from Bravo and a sending off and the game is gone. We beat them 3-1 at home convincingly or are you trying to erase that from your memory so you can just bleat on about Pep?

Last edited:
Hmmm poor effort, performances are not the same as results do you even watch the games or do you just look at the results? Celtic played well, they surprised us and gave us a good game, they were good games we weren't shit(maybe defensively) the games weren't boring... you're not getting it are you.
The PSG, Kiev and Seville performances last season were better than any of our performances in the CL this season aside from the Barce game. The Celtic home game ive been so bored at a match before.

Either way it was a poor season no title challenge and no trophies heck even Pep said he would have been sacked at his previous clubs.

The PSG, Kiev and Seville performances last season were better than any of our performances in the CL this season aside from the Barce game. The Celtic home game ive been so bored at a match before.

Either way it was a poor season no title challenge and no trophies heck even Pep said he would have been sacked at his previous clubs.
Haha that's the most bollocks I've heard in a long time. Seville away was the only game that comes close and that was a one off(just as the Celtic home game was the exception this season so thanks for strengthening my point), you're not even trying, nor can the stats in those games back up what you're trying to spin there so I don't blame you for being so hazy in your reasoning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.