Rate this season

People talk about the end of the season as I its been awesome. We have had some good victories against cannon fodder and predictably dull/close games against Leicester and United
Even Pellegrini eclipsed this season's end each year

Im talking about just results and since the Chelsea defeat our results have been very very good.

Yes its disappointing to have not done better in terms of winning something and results against our rivals have been poor but in those games in particular, how many times have we been fucked over by the officials?

I dont subscribe to narrative we are flat track bullies at all either. We have to beat what's out in front of us and have no control over those teams and in the main we do that job well, despite most on here claiming we will get beat beforehand yet when we do win we become flat track bullies?

Huge summer coming up with players we all feel are no longer good enough leaving and hopefully some real top class talent coming in.

7/10, some memorable games , some very very average, that feeling of not reaching our potential seems to haunt the club of late , we seem to play with fear at times , fresh faces will perk things up both in quality and mentality next season.

The rags away , Everton at home , Barca and Monaco at home the highlights of the season.

The Barca game showed what we are capable of, we looked the best team in Europe that night, we need more self belief.

3/10 based on a 5 average.

There's been positives in terms of player development and especially tactical complexity/understanding.

But we didn't put up a fight in any major competition, there was no focus on developing Academy players and we yet again had problems/drama in the squad that was thought to be a thing of the past. For a club of our ambition that is not good enough.
Bloody hell Damo, I'd stop watching if last season rates a 3, doubt we'd ever get past a 6 on what ever scale your using.

8/10

Been unplayable at times, and had some really great results. If it wasn't for a couple of very suspect officiating (v Arse FA Cup, and Chelski at home as well as others), then we could be talking Champions and an FA Cup final to come. Chelsea kicked on after we were cheated, but if it had been a fair fight we would have been 6 points closer to them. All ifs, buts and maybes; still 8/10 though

Beautiful to watch at times.
Absolutely maddening in front of goal at times.
Defensively woeful at times.
An average but ultimately disappointing season for me.
Hopefully next season will be much better.
5/10

Did you go to to Southampton last year ?
I've been to Southampton every year since they came back. After the shambles last year I then got a lift to Birmingham followed by a coach to London and another to Stansted to fly to Madrid, our first CL semi final.
I was also at the debacle in Monaco, so what's your point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.