Rather play United in semi or final?

Difficult to say but I think I would like the final because of the occasion and a chance to ruin their double attempt. On the other hand that would mean the scummy MIBS will probably be picking off the women and children down wembley way....... so on second thoughts let's have them in the semi final and look forward to another memorable and peaceful day.

citymad said:
Difficult to say but I think I would like the final because of the occasion and a chance to ruin their double attempt. On the other hand that would mean the scummy MIBS will probably be picking off the women and children down wembley way....... so on second thoughts let's have them in the semi final and look forward to another memorable and peaceful day.

This. If we have to play them then I'd rather the semis.

Utd in the final.......we have to get used to playing them in big games like this. It's going to happen a lot.

What a day that would be though if we won?

mancityvstoke said:
Utd in the final.......we have to get used to playing them in big games like this. It's going to happen a lot.

And if we lost! The weeks before the final would be hell as well, hope Chelsea absolutely batter them.

greasedupdeafguy said:
mancityvstoke said:

And if we lost! The weeks before the final would be hell as well, hope Chelsea absolutely batter them.

I'd love it if we won. It has to happen one day.

A Manchester Derby Wembley final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.