Rather play United in semi or final?

If we get them in the semi it will mean playing them twice in a week so just to avoid the inevitable 'would you rather win.....' threads on here I'd take the final.

kun said:
Quarters:
Everton 0-3 Wigan
City 5-0 Barnsley
United 2-2 Chelsea (2-1 Chelsea in replay)
Millwall 1-0 Blackburn

Semis:
Wigan 3-1 Millwall
City 2-2 Chelsea (City win on penalties)

FINAL:
City 3-0 Wigan

please.

You might as well go the whole hog... What score on penalties ?

moggymoz said:
kun said:
Quarters:
Everton 0-3 Wigan
City 5-0 Barnsley
United 2-2 Chelsea (2-1 Chelsea in replay)
Millwall 1-0 Blackburn

Semis:
Wigan 3-1 Millwall
City 2-2 Chelsea (City win on penalties)

FINAL:
City 3-0 Wigan

please.

You might as well go the whole hog... What score on penalties ?

you could really impress us by predicting RVP gets injured against Chelsea and they fall apart in the league meaning we win the double for the first time in our history.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Assuming they beat Chelsea tomorrow would you rather draw the rags in the semi final or the final?
I wanted them at home in this round. Ideally playing them in our house would have given us the greatest chance.

I think I'd rather get them next in the semi now we're through to it. I don't think I'd enjoy a final against them.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 pm --<br /><br />
bluemonkey71 said:
City Wigan
Blackburn scum

You know what happens next
Football Association Challenge Cup Final
11th May 2013
Wigan Athletic v Balckburn Rovers

?

Caveman said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Assuming they beat Chelsea tomorrow would you rather draw the rags in the semi final or the final?
I wanted them at home in this round. Ideally playing them in our house would have given us the greatest chance.

I think I'd rather get them next in the semi now we're through to it. I don't think I'd enjoy a final against them.

-- Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 pm --

bluemonkey71 said:
City Wigan
Blackburn scum

You know what happens next
Football Association Challenge Cup Final
11th May 2013
Wigan Athletic v Balckburn Rovers

?

Nope. The derby from hell

with the clubs getting a bigger allocation for the semi its better to play rags/chelsea then. Come the final rags/chelsea fans will snap up all the neutral tickets and we`ll be outnumbered. Whereas if we play Bburn/Wigan/Millwall in the final we will get the bigger allocation of tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.