Rather play United in semi or final?

I hope they get stuffed tomorrow by Chelsea as every other Blue does but answering the question;

I was man enough to face five relegations so I am certain I can take a defeat by them at Wembley if it went badly on the day. I have had a horrible feeling about United and the magic of the FA Cup from the moment Van Persie's injury time equaliser went in at Upton Park against West Ham.

Rather avoid them as long as possible

Just getting to the FA Cup Final is special

I'd rather play those cheating rag twats in the final, right after we claw back 12 points n beat em to the title again. Imagine the look on ole pishcans face if he goes up to recieve his runners up medal.
Nanis sending off has given me a leap of faith! Double my arse, single no thanks, piisscan retiring empty handed, Priceless!
#fergieslosttheplotagain

mammutly said:
The rag's entire season is collapsing. They won't get to Wembley and they're about to lose 4 league games on the bounce.

I have that dream too, it would be hilarious and put the pisscan out for good. Yet i can only see them dicking the rent boys and the FA getting their dream final where the double is on. If they are up for it they'll be shaking like shitting dogs they would hate us to take that away from them.

A final (if we both make it) would be win win for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.