Ravel Morrison

malg said:
noely said:
lancs blue said:
I hope that's all it is, that Morrison will be another Barton, in and out of court and never fulfilling his potential. Wouldn't say no to Pogba though if there was any truth in it.

If was Pogba was really good he;d be in that united midfield now
Exactly what I was thinking. Chirst, he's 18 - so definitely old enough to be in there. If he's the football genius everyone says he is, then why isn't he in that squad right now - let's face it, they're struggling with that bench. Also, surely Fergie can sort his attitude out? Isn't that what everyone says about him? Where are the fucking geniuses mentoring skills now?

At the bottom of a whiskey bottle is my guess

He is a very talented young player but his behaivor off the field is disgracefull. He has been up in court a few time for threatening a witness of a crime he was involved in with some of his other scumbag mates and he was give a 12 month suspended sentence, He was charged again later last year of assaulting his girlfriend and causing criminal damage. I am actually really surprised that Alex Ferguson has put up with his actions, He must be something very special to hold on too, But then again he has never even been given a chance in their first team even though they have a useless midfield,

Sounds a nasty piece of work.... fook him off transfer wise and let Whisky face deal with the scum bag...

Pogba sounds a little more promising...proven talent at (youth) international level... a greedy scunt , granted, but not in the same holding cell as the first mentioned

dom said:
Sounds a nasty piece of work.... fook him off transfer wise and let Whisky face deal with the scum bag...

Pogba sounds a little more promising...proven talent at (youth) international level... a greedy scunt , granted, but not in the same holding cell as the first mentioned
Yeah I think Pogba is United's best young player. They also have a lad from Ireland called Robert Brady. Apparently he is very promising. City should stay away from that Morrison lad. He'd only cause problems in the camp.

Squatter said:
Just been spotted wearing blue, apparently ;)

Still a scumbag if he signs?

what u mean?

a random blue t shirt?

please explain.

who spotted him?

Squatter said:
Just been spotted wearing blue, apparently ;)

Still a scumbag if he signs?

As in a City shirt? If so, then who knows....

Yes, a City shirt - on Twitter they say he was spotted at the Maccabi Centre in Prestwich wearing a City shirt. Might just be a fan of Manchester's only football team?

LoveCity said:
Yes, a City shirt - on Twitter they say he was spotted at the Maccabi Centre in Prestwich wearing a City shirt. Might just be a fan of Manchester's only football team?

Just copying Mario, a poor imitation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.