RAWK reacts to Suarez

cptaidan88 said:
I cant believe the disgust over what he did at the World Cup - I applaud him for it. In the same situation I would do it myself and I would want any City player to do the same in an important game.

I must admit I haven't seen much of him in the Dutch League, although I did see the biting incident. Aside from that and the diving I think he looks a good player - but it will be interesting to see if he is a partner for Torres or a replacement.

Is he eligible to play for Liverpool in the Europa? Ajax have dropped down and he has played for them so I doubt it but confirmation would be reassuring, as if Torres goes, they'll be left with Ngog in Europe

I think the disgust is more to do with the way he boasted about it in the press afterwards.

I have to be honest if we'd just signed Suarez I'd be very pleased too. Torres aint going nowhere and he'll partner Suarez up top with Gerrard just behind them. Cant help think thats recipe for some major goals for Liverpool. Great signing and he's only 24.

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
have to question why none of the big clubs want him though don't you...

Probably because a lot of duds have come out of the Dutch league in recent years...however I personally think Suarez will prove to be an absolutely top drawer signing for Liverpool. He's a bit raw at times, but his quality is undoubted...

As for RAWK's reaction - we're hardly in a position to be taking the piss considering the power wanking marathon some Bluemoon users had over the summer...:- )

Billy's right, my hands are still tired from the power wanking I did in 2008 over robinho (was it 08?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.