RAWK reacts to Suarez

He's a good buy for em if they keep Torres! For those who think they wont make top four think again! There's are still lots of points to play for, anyone going on a bad run in the last 4 weeks of the season could get a nasty surprise if Liverpool keep winning

mancityscot said:
Depise everything about them and I now despise him
Good man. The only thing they were good for was that they still had more titles than the dirty bastards that still think they're from our City. Now they can get completely fucked off as they've no further use.

They fucked our game and then cry like spanked kids over the smallest thing. Dirty Bastards are nearly as bad as the twats over at the swamp, living off the past and pleading sympathy at every turn.

waspish said:
He's a good buy for em if they keep Torres! For those who think they wont make top four think again! There's are still lots of points to play for, anyone going on a bad run in the last 4 weeks of the season could get a nasty surprise if Liverpool keep winning
Mancini take note!

Suarez is an absolute prick after what he did at the world cup , utter disgrace . But that doesn't take away the fact that he is a good striker who can finish with both feet very well and can take a free kick . I have seen highlights of him and he reminds me of our carlos , just worse . He was a good striker in a shit , shit league . Now is his time to prove he is one of the worlds best and prove that not all players from holland are wank . We have had kuyt, alves , samaras etc. all have failed . The only strikers who you can say have made it here are bergkamp and van nistelrooy , but he won't score 30 goals a year . However , if he does he is a great buy them and a great replacement for torres , but if torres doesn't leave , they will have a very good strikeforce , if it lives up to it's name that is . But he is dirty and so is the club he is going to , they are made for each other.

I think he's in for a shock. I hope the refs dont buy is diving antics...this guy is a serious cheat. Good player though and if he doenst dive all the time could turn out to be a good signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.