RAWK reacts to Suarez

JoeMercer'sWay said:
have to question why none of the big clubs want him though don't you...

Hello, lets have a look at your wagebill and turnover. HOW MUCH???
michel_platini_mene_le_jeu_par_petites_touches_a_l_uefa_resize_crop320par220.jpg

Nothing wrong with them being excited.

Just look at the bum crawling in our own transfer forum. One poster has about 78 topics with Tolmie in the title.

Great signing but they are over reacting if they think top four this season is achievable.

slightly hypocritical....dzeko is no more proven than this guy suarez is....not saying either one is the better player but we have some fans on here that reacted the same way to the dzeko signing

Liverpool are buying and ruining football. Tearing the soul out of it. I'm disgusted.

hypocrites

toffeetom said:
Depressingly this is a very good signing, I watch a lot of the Eredivise and I think Suarez is more than capable of being a good premiership striker.

He and Dzeko are the most promising strikers in Europe atm.

Horrible **** though, should fit in.

I disagree. The standard of the dutch league is on a par with the likes of Scotland. It's wank.
Tried telling a few on here about Huntelaar being overated when he was at Ajax, but none would listen. Where is he now? Thats right, bottom half of the Bundesliga.

Suarez will get found out and £23m is way to much for this horrible twat.

Now something for us to get our teeth into

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHPd22qvh3E[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.