RAWK reacts to Suarez

Its not a stiker they need, they've got a poor defence and a poor midfield. The only reason I can see them getting this done quick is if Torres is going to Chelsea.

not really bothered who they sign as long as we win there and they beat united thats all what matters?

Don't rate him at all. Only time i noticed him in the world cup was when he was handling the ball on the goal line or was flagged offside (which if memory serves was quite often)

Wankfest on Talkshite

About Suarez and the red dippers.

He's on the way to becoming the complete player and 'Pool going for the top four now.

Enough to make you sick!

I can understand Liverpool fans' excitement, good luck to them, although they’ll need a lot more than Suarez to compete at the top end.

Anyway, when did we all become so conceited?

Take a look at some of the threads on our new signings, equally as embarrassing as the comments from RAWK, I’m sure you’ll agree.

BillyShears said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
have to question why none of the big clubs want him though don't you...

Probably because a lot of duds have come out of the Dutch league in recent years...however I personally think Suarez will prove to be an absolutely top drawer signing for Liverpool. He's a bit raw at times, but his quality is undoubted...

As for RAWK's reaction - we're hardly in a position to be taking the piss considering the power wanking marathon some Bluemoon users had over the summer...:- )

Dear Billy,

I've not read the rest of the thread yet, so I'm not sure if others comment on this post - however you come across as a right miserable clunge. Why not stop after your first paragraph? You're like any one of the muppets on talksport making random provocative remarks to get a reaction. Are you getting paid to be the way you are? What are your real thoughts? Why not be brave...? I bet you're a pussy cat really?!

Feel free to answer one at a time.

I wonder what the reaction is to Torres' request to be "kept informed" of incoming offers for his services?

Re: Wankfest on Talkshite

malg said:
I think he'll be a good signing for them, as long as they keep hold of Torres.

I agree he'll probably be a good signing, but it's just the attitude of the media towards the traditional 'big four' that makes me sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.