Rayan Aït-Nouri

Logical choice if we are to move Gvardiol more central but not sure he is in our summer plans.

There isn’t a single thing this guy is better at than Miguel Gutierrez from Girona. Would probably be twice the price as well. I’d guess it’s Jorge Mendes working overtime again throwing his clients name out there to other clubs

Seem to recall back in 2020 that the French media reported he and his agent had visited our training ground and then that lot before he ultimately ended up in Wolverhampton. Has been linked with a host of teams in recent weeks so would take our interest with a fistful of Maldon.

There isn’t a single thing this guy is better at than Miguel Gutierrez from Girona. Would probably be twice the price as well. I’d guess it’s Jorge Mendes working overtime again throwing his clients name out there to other clubs

I guess so. It's April. Players' agents, agents of their sponsors, etc. want to sell "stories" for their clients' exposure, hoping to attract potential buyers.

I guess so. It's April. Players' agents, agents of their sponsors, etc. want to sell "stories" for their clients' exposure, hoping to attract potential buyers.
If City are ‘interested’ it shows they are a certain calibre of player as well. Might get Chelsea bid sort of thing they’d do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.