Rayan Aït-Nouri

Ezzy is the same as anyone on this platform

no different to tolmie or any other info poster

he puts his head on a chopping block for people to aim at if he fucks up.

he’s predicted a few left field signings that no one else has.

gets a lot of unjustified stick on here from same posters who love tolmie and the other info posters.

they must hate the fact a new sheriff could be in town.

gets a lot of unjustified stick on here from same posters who love tolmie and the other info posters.

These ‘itks’ will have different contacts and so hear different information. I think what we may see is a mix of them all.

Nobody gives a shit if its a new sheriff in town or whatever, people don't want to have threads full of the same guy arrogantly proclaiming he's absolutely right on everything, which Ezzy has done. Me and Ezzy had a long chat about a lot of stuff and I still don't know if he got the message but it's fine. If he proves right he proves right, but considering a lot of the usual ITKs seem to have been pretty spot on so far and Ezzy has seemed completely off the mark with the idea of Ihatteren, Camavinga, Amad Traore, Almada etc etc, it rubs people up the wrong way

you tell them, Ash

that Tolmie is a jock charlatan!

Yeh but he seems to gets stuff correct
So is he a guesstheknow?
what exactly has he got right?

he said this was a done deal. contract signed. which was obviously bullshit.

he wasn't the first to mention his name or anything, he's a good young player that we've been linked with for a couple of years now. just like Almada, who Ezzy also said had signed for us already. again, bullshit.

You can't claim that 4 players have signed their contracts already and then claim credit when we are merely linked with one of them a month or two later!

Houssem Aouar
Thiago Almada
Rayan Ait-Nouri
Amad Traoré

These 4 players have signed their Man City contract.

from may.

Taking a long time for us to announce these signings considering they've already signed their contracts...

laughable to compare him to tolmie and others who don't make such ludicrous and outright false claims.

I’m not convinced this is actually happening. Not sure why, it’s just my gut feeling. But I can’t express just how much I’d rather we sign him than Chilwell.

Me too

Nobody gives a shit if its a new sheriff in town or whatever, people don't want to have threads full of the same guy arrogantly proclaiming he's absolutely right on everything, which Ezzy has done. Me and Ezzy had a long chat about a lot of stuff and I still don't know if he got the message but it's fine. If he proves right he proves right, but considering a lot of the usual ITKs seem to have been pretty spot on so far and Ezzy has seemed completely off the mark with the idea of Ihatteren, Camavinga, Amad Traore, Almada etc etc, it rubs people up the wrong way

Nobody is forced to read the posts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.