Rayan Aït-Nouri

You'll be hard pressed to find a LB with worse defensive stats than Mendy.. He's utterly shite. £ for £ our worst signing ever

It's only fair to say he's had a lot of injuries and may get better, however sometimes he seems to let a player just walk past him or be on the complete wrong place.

We do play an unusual system though.

I'd love us to buy this guy, think people are underrating our LB problems. Neither Mendy nor Zinny are truly good enough at the moment, a good signing there is required. I don't expect Ake to play there much, I think he'll be 80% CB, 20% CDM.

Not really. He could for example spend another year playing every game and developing at a much quicker rate instead of being 4th choice LB and getting <10 games all season.

I'd agree he still needs to develop but he's not that raw that he'd get less than 10 games. Some of the other teams looking at him see him as someone who could go straight into their starting 11's

Liked what I've seen of Nelson Semedo so far for us on the right, look forward to seeing Alt-Nouri on the left

It's only fair to say he's had a lot of injuries and may get better, however sometimes he seems to let a player just walk past him or be on the complete wrong place.

We do play an unusual system though.
Nope he's not good enough & thats the truth

Hes won 2 league titles & World Cup withought lifting a fucking finger

People need to let go with his twitter Instagram & silly yellow jackets he paid a hefty wage & City paid a heft fee for a defender something he is Absalutely wank at

Great when he doesnt have to work his knackers off in the defending third but who couldn't do that in this team over the last 8 years.

If Tixi doesn't sort this tomorrow it will be a huge let down & huge mistake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.