Rayan Aït-Nouri

Great player, I’d agree - but unfortunately we’re going to get fleeced buying within the PL this summer.

Unless Mendes can work his magic, I’d imagine we’ll be shopping across Europe’s instead.
We are very very wealthy, have made a huge profit on transfers this year, FFP has been scrapped and it’s not my money. So I say spend spend spend on the position that is/has been the one glaring weakness in our squad for years

Wouldn’t be surprised if we were offered Ait-Nouri - Jorge Mendes is his agent - same as many of our players

We are very very wealthy, have made a huge profit on transfers this year, FFP has been scrapped and it’s not my money. So I say spend spend spend on the position that is/has been the one glaring weakness in our squad for years

I wish you were in charge of our transfers!

I wouldn't mind us signing Ait-Nouri at that price but I doubt it would be that

Was woeful against Leeds today. Gifted them their first goal trying to replicate Robaldinho in his own box, and scored an own goal as well to give Leeds the win. Bang average at best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.