RB: Boateng or Richards?

Boateng over Richards all day. Richards is complacent, and he was guilty of that for the 3rd goal too (so was Boateng). Waving his arms about at the linesman instead of putting in a tackle which allowed the pass to be played. Richards gets caught napping and too far up the pitch far too often for my liking. I thought Boyata looked far better than him in the Poznan game which was telling for me.

Got to remember Boateng has only just returned from injury and is still getting used to the Prem. When he has he will be a quality player.
Richards had a stormer yesterday and there will alwyas be people who doubt him because he has become a boo boy but under Mancini he can become a very good player for us to have in the squad as cover and to come in and do a good job.

GoatersRightShin said:
Got to remember Boateng has only just returned from injury and is still getting used to the Prem. When he has he will be a quality player.
Richards had a stormer yesterday and there will alwyas be people who doubt him because he has become a boo boy but under Mancini he can become a very good player for us to have in the squad as cover and to come in and do a good job.

I think he has improved a lot, and hopefully he can continue to improve.

However, he is still a liability, and still runs out of energy at around 65 minutes.

Fat Chance said:
skybluepete said:
if you watch the goal again boetang totally lost his man who went on to poke the ball past joe

Yeah....i'm kinda aware of that Pete...i was replying to what happened before the ball was put out through to the goalscorer and challenging the notion Richards was by-passed because he fell asleep... the kid simply took the piss out of richards in order to make the pass...Richards had not gone to sleep with the complaining, he had mirrored the attackers dummys and got himself out of sync. Simply what you'd do really faced with a fullback on his back foot, he did it well mind, he twisted Richards up to an extent where his weight ratio and feet positioning could only help him in a body popping competition, so well....even Boateng was stood gobsmacked. Both too big for fullbacks... full fuckin stop.
fat chance boetang is a big guy but he was playing centre half and throughout the whole game who was actually playing in front of micah to give him any protection,can you tell me.we had 10 men yes but still played 1 up top so protection to full backs still should have been available, any way i think you are being totally harsh on the guy, fit or not if youve just run the full length of the pitch,another player should have the nous to drop in and cover,mancini obviously wants his fullbacks to attack when possible and for those of yoiu who think zabba,well youre havin a laugh surely to fuck.micah will improve under mancini to become a very good player,support all our players - we might get somewhere

Boateng is still getting settled in and recovering his form after his injury. Give him time and he'll come good. You don't get to be a starter for Germany in a WC at 21 unless your a top player.

As for Richard's I'm still not a big fan, but he's improved a lot under Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.