RB Leipzig (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Alvarez doesn’t have the space to score without Haaland occupying the defenders.
Alvarez is his own man. He doesn't rely on Haaland for much. He put himself about & his effervescence pulled Leipsig out of their rigid formation from which we scored two goals, without any involvement from Haaland.

Add the jeopardy of Doku to the Julian mix, & the result was the welcomed goals which our dominance deserved.

Haaland had his chances. Last season, near enough everything he touched hit the back of the net. He's got 7 already this season, but more worryingly, it's the amount of clear cut chances he's missing which is causing me concern.

Tonight wasn't his night. We'd have been better subbing him around the 70 Mon mark for Julian & kicking on from there.

Just my personal opinion mate... )(

He was involved in the build up to the 3rd and keeps their CBs fully occupied. Just a bit unlucky that it didn't fall for him today.
I thought he was good.

Didn't quite fall for him, some nearly chances and a few he didn't finish but so what. Always involved, loves his team mates scoring and no sulking like the "stars" at the Swamp.

Did great for the 3rd goal too.

Keeps defences occupied and must be tedious for him at times but he works hard for the team.

Alvarez is his own man. He doesn't rely on Haaland for much. He put himself about & his effervescence pulled Leipsig out of their rigid formation from which we scored two goals, without any involvement from Haaland.

Add the jeopardy of Doku to the Julian mix, & the result was the welcomed goals which our dominance deserved.

Haaland had his chances. Last season, near enough everything he touched hit the back of the net. He's got 7 already this season, but more worryingly, it's the amount of clear cut chances he's missing which is causing me concern.

Tonight wasn't his night. We'd have been better subbing him around the 70 Mon mark for Julian & kicking on from there.

Just my personal opinion mate... )(
Eh, Haaland was very instrumental in the third goal.

Haaland is literally a negative in the team right now, he doesn’t do anything for the team and chances we create for him he keeps wasting it.
Rubbish. You’re the negative.

He started the 3rd goal & is obviously working on contributing to goals as well as scoring them. Who’s scored & been involved in most PL goals ???

Good game though Rico and gvardiol was class but alvarez and doku when they came on stepped it up great away win 3 points

A good win, pre match I thought we'd end up with a draw but of course I should have known better. A very controlled first half without creating a great deal of good goal scoring opportunities. The goal conceded was a disappointment, yet again, their one and only shot on target.
The substitutions were good, Alvarez strike was a thing of beauty and nice to see Doku calmly put the ball away for his. All our goals and assists came from players 23 or under, I think that is pretty impressive for a champions league game.

Reactions: CC1
big win, now rip Young Boys apart 2x and chances are Red Star may help out with a draw vs Lepizig.
that would be 7p for them and 12 for us, meaning we need to lost both remaining games to finish 2nd.
or we just need a draw at least vs Leipzig at Etihad to guarantee 1st place.

while United will play life and death games in last two rounds to decide if they are 2nd or 3rd or 4th. hhahaaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.