RB Leipzig (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

It’s the Griddy. Big in the states (a favorite of tween age boys). It was popularized by Justin Jefferson who plays in the NFL. But I believe the “dance” was started by a LSU (college) student.
Thanks Middedon
Never heard of it before and I’ve not seen anyone else do it. The NFL is still a bit of mystery to me, so I rarely watch it.

A bit convenient to be blaming the Irish and the cockneys. I was at Anfield the night of the bus attack. The sheer unbridled hatred for all things Manchester that night was appalling. And it wasn't coming from tourists.
Very true. It was the racist feral locals. Trouble was caused by scum who watched the game on TV in nearby pubs.

Just been on to the Hoofoot web site and captured our last two goals against Leipzig using Video Media Capture. I will never tire of seeing those classic goals. I know Phil's was very good also but that goal from Julian was just sublime and his measured pass to Doku superb. The other reason I wanted to capture those goals was to watch Doku's celebration - he is going to be a fantastic addition to an already immense squad.
Celebration? I just thought he was dancing.

Thanks Middedon
Never heard of it before and I’ve not seen anyone else do it. The NFL is still a bit of mystery to me, so I rarely watch it.
I assume it’s not widely known out of American sports. But it’s pretty widespread here - my 13 yo plays American football and his friends do the Griddy as a celebration. They’re not “real” football fans but They got quite a kick out of it. Doku is getting a lot of mentions for it in American media.

My son in law is a life long season ticket holder at Anfield as his father and mother before. He himself and others are embarrassed by RAWK and their many absolutely crack pot statements and theories.

He and his mates do not hate City and look forward to every match they play us. He reckons that the worst of the worst are the Irish and Southern tourists.
So 90% of their support then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.