RB Leipzig (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Buzzing with that result. Do the job in the double header against young boys and the groups wrapped up with 2 games to spare which with our squad and fixture schedule could be a godsend.

Subs finally doing the business. Can't really leave out alvarez or doku right now, both making big impacts almost every game.

Rico best player on pitch over 90. Gvardiol also flawless.

Big boost going into the weekend fixture.

Bet the match thread was a hoot!!
Same as it always is, like a watered down version of what it’s like in a stadium.

I’ve no idea why people take the reaction of the MDT so seriously, it’s like they’ve just turned up to football and don’t know what football fans watching football matches are like.

It’s far worse actually at the games than it is in there.

That match day thread though, some right imposters in there.

Up the fucking blues
Is always the way. Posters that you seldom see at any other time show up when we're not winning 5-0 to have a whinge. I've said it before, but I'd bin the match threads. But the forum would spontaneously combust, and el boss doesn't want that!

Start games with Doku and then when we're winning bring Grealish on in his place to keep the ball and win us free kicks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.