RB Leipzig (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Solid performance. It didn't need to be anything more.

Decent win against a pretty limited side. Find it hard to get too excited by these games as we are almost certain to qualify

Thought City were really good in the first half, couldn’t believe how we were drawing early in the second half but cream rises to the top. Great goal by Alvarez, what a player he’s turning out to be, really at home at this club. Lewis was superb in midfield, loads of energy, MoTM.

Last edited:
Leipzig a very poor side? They are conststly in the last stages of UCL (including a SF 3 years ago), they were much better than Bayern in the weekend (and destroyed them in the Pokal and supercup) and they haven't lost in their stadium in like 1 year. This is a very good victory.
They were a very poor side last season when they had a better team than they do now.

I’m never impressed with any of the German sides outside Bayern and Klopp’s Dortmund. We’ve played loads of them now and they’ve all been poor.

When we signed Haaland and Alvarez I was looking forward to seeing both of them but particularly Alvarez - for me he is the more complete player of the two of them. Incidentally I may be wrong but don’t think any player has ever won what he did in one season - World Cup PL CL FA Cup and Super Cup including the likes of Messi Ronaldo Zidane etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.