RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Complete lack of creativity

Besides the goal Mahrez offers very little and that is standard from him - said it time and time again...he just wouldnt play for me

Grealish - was ok - but he simply isnt affecting games consistently -its a worry that he is our best attacking outles as his best ISNT good enough

Haaland - could do better with hold up play but besides that he is getting nothing from this team

People will point to the absence of KDB but his form has been very inconsistent this year

Gundo is back to being metronomic but just again isnt affecting anything creativity wise.

Our wide players and creative midfielders are just not doing it...we have Silva playing deepest of all those mentioned and he is probably better creatively than all of them - primarily because Pep has realised after the first couple of years that Gundo doesnt have the legs to play more defensively so he sacrifices Silva to do it

Mahrez needs dropping regardless of his goal - he just disappears every time the game gets tough - he has alvarez and foden on the bench who are both dynamic and a goal threat and both who are also most importantly creative..

We are wining not winning the CL or the Prem this season
Mahrez Mahrez bla bla ... yawn

Fuck me, the flappers have infested this forum. Dominated a side that is unbeaten in about 15 games and people are moaning. It’s a two legged tie and we are favourites to go through. Rather our position than any other PL side going into second leg. Solid away performance in Europe. Yes the second half was different but if VAR was working their goal is disallowed and we have a penalty in the last minute.

I'm.starting to lose faith in Pep to be honest. I came to the conclusion some while back that we would never win Champions League with him at the helm. He just doesn't have it in him - he thinkers and farts about too much and bottles it in the big.games.

And now we're playing really dull boring safe football and wasting the biggest talent the premier League has ever seen it's a criminal shame. There's plenty of other managers would use the talent we have and get us playing better more attacking more productive football than this.

Becoming the norm? Really?

We are in the title race, fa cup and champions league in February. No we aren't playing well and that's down to a switch in playing style, formation and actually having a striker. It's going to take time to get into the swing of things. But we will get there.
Have you watched us this season?!!! How many great performances over 90 mins have we had this season particularly since the World Cup? Take a look at our away form and stats this season.

Calling out for a Alvarez or foden sub when they started to pick up in 2 nd half. Haaland is pointless in this team at the minute. But no pep decides to change his usual subs by not bothering rather than subbing as soon as we go a goal down.

Couldn’t agree more, but the question is, what do we do about it?

Given that we seem to be deliberately playing shit football, I tend to think we need a new mindset and, dare I say it, a new manager.
Shhh! You'll get called a rag!!

I just want Pep from 2018. Can we call him and get him back. Are we sure Arteta wasn't the genius? (That was a joke...)

Don't understand why Pep did not make any changes. It was clear the midfield lost the plot a bit second half.
We are so frustrating to watch at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.