RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Grealish too busy dribbling, never looks up to see where Haaland is. On the other wing, Walker can’t pass. Midfield slow, static and never look to pass forward. Stones light years ahead of Akanji, who just slows everything down.

As for Haaland, I do think he could change his positioning. If they can’t find him in the middle, then move out a bit away from the centre halfs and try outside in runs.
Grealish played haaland his only decent ball of the night from the CM position...a position he hasn't played for years now. THAT is so damning towards gundo and bernie.

Grealish isn't a winger he's an attacking mid...pep clearly doesn't want a traditional attacking mid because that means trying to play through balls to your striker. That means risk, that means maybe losing the ball, and kev seems to be the only one thats allowed to do that.

Pep has gone from being a fearless manager in the sane days, to be petrified and playing well within himself tactically. Whats is happeneing with haaland is absolutely criminal.

These two might end up costing erling his record goal tally...no exaggeration. We know gundo CAN play him in he's done it a few times. So why are they refusing?

Handbags over wages?
To be honest couldn't care less about Haaland goal tally, What's important is winning football matches and resulting in trophies.
We move the ball to move the opposition around and we did that tonight but again our midfield players wouldn't take risks with the ball to play in Haaland.
KDB gives the ball away alot in games but that's because he takes risks, Gundogan and Bernardo need to take more risks to try and get Haaland away.

Not a bad result, but Leipzig would be more confident after their second-half display. Anything is possible in the second leg .

I'm so pissed off.
That handball.
I mean honestly.
Then we just quietly walk off the pitch.
We should have kicked off big time.
Instead we just let them get away with cheating.
Bitterly disappointed.
Exactly,other teams wouldn’t have let the game continue they’d be so irate.

Oh here we go. We’re away in the CL against a team who are very good at home. They aren’t canon fodder. You have to face spells at this level where you’ll be under heavy pressure. That’s how elite football matches work. You don’t just pass the ball around for 90 minutes without them touching the ball. It was a solid performance overall with a good result and we’re in a great position to go through with our excellent CL home record.
Okay. If you enjoyed watching that tonight and think we are good right now I’m happy for you. Personally I don’t recognise what I’m watching from this team most games this season. Maybe I expect too much but I have very high expectations considering our playing staff and management team.

Yeah, pfffffffffff. Pretty much like watching City 30 years ago.

Sorry, but no confidence at all for weekend. May even give it a miss. Watching us is a fucking chore these days, a few games aside. I dunno. I guess I'm just majorly pissed off that we're like this with such a "talented" squad and supposedly one of the best fucking goal scorers out there. Damn, you would never guess watching that would you ?

Sorry, that was piss poor. Again.

I hope this is a joke.

If not, genuinely, our “support” on here is completely shit.

Some absolute entitled & miserable bastards who don’t deserve the club we have right now.

Turning into rags or scousers with no touch on reality. It’s like people have forgotten how football matches even work.

Can you imagine the poor fucker watching the Madrid game last night
Haaland isn’t at benzema’s level yet imo. No surprise really given his age but he is extremely raw in some aspects of his game. He looks incredibly clumsy at times with the ball he needs to improve that aspect.

Having said that I can’t blame him for getting annoyed at the lack of service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.