RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

When the EPL did their drive by shooting of City the other week, that will have said to the world and UEFA, yeah the bastards got away with it. The cheating tonight, yeah of course but that’s what happens when your own league goes out to destroy our club. Of course I’m fucked off Pep won’t take a chance with subs, it’s fucking the team who are now running on empty.
I did however forecast a draw and it makes the second leg more interesting.

Their fans said they’d never win the UCL with Pep in charge.. They were right
They had him for 3 years. UCL isn't the easiest thing to win. We havn't won it without him either have we? Anyways its all hypothetical stuff, I am glad to have Pep here and stand up to the PL. He has delivered the best seasons in English football and its still not enough for people.

For me, Gundogan is one of the worst offenders when it comes to not passing to Haaland. All the technique and decision making in the world but seems to be blind not to see a 6’4 sports car ALWAYS OPEN in front of him. Absolutely ridiculous

Why wouldn’t he be?

Got a good result against a team with a great home record. Dominated the first half. Came under pressure in the 2nd half as you’d expect at this level. As he says ‘this wasn’t a friendly game’. Some on here should take note. Half time of the tie with home advantage to come.
Your glass of water could fill two swimming pools at least.

I don't say sell Haaland. But there is a reason why Pep abandoned 4-3-3. So 'sell Haaland' is more about incompatibility of those two. We are just constantly playing with a player down. It was fun when he was scoring twos and threes with 9 touches, but after the WC when the team looks spent, his lack of touches and general involvement became a problem.
He can play 4-3-3. As pep has said the issue is with the supply and not with Haaland. The problem seems to be the wide players not keeping the pitch wide in the final third. Opposition full backs are happy to let the players drive back inside and into the traffic. Mahrez has these games where he plays the whole game safe. I’d rather he drove forward and took risks, even if it meant he lost the ball sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.