RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Anyone clinging to VAR doing us on a pen is missing how boring we are to watch which is criminal with the talent in the squad.

The season started so well and we played to Erling’s strengths. For some reason we just aren’t. It’s almost as bad as when Reid refused to pick Clive. Haaland is on the pitch but might as well not be.

couldn’t give a fuck about the stonewall penalty! Pep said we won’t get no decision and he’s right…but pass Haaland the ball more and we’ll be out of sight and won’t need the corrupt cunts to do there jobs properly!

Stop with the fucking crying about the foul on Dias or the blatant handball. City start every match down 1-0, due to UEFA and the PL blatantly cheating them. That's not the problem because it's been like that for years, the problem is that Pep seems to have checked out mentally.

Playing with Gundogan as a starter is like being a man down after the first half but he keeps starting him. Playing square passes and back passes make it impossible to utilize their best offensive weapon but that is all they do. Watching them get dominated once their opponent figures them out and they get tired and refusing to bring on a sub is the strangest thing I've ever seen in sports. I can't think of another professional team sport where a manager sees the opposition heating up and does nothing about it. How can you not realize that having some liveliness and creativity is the answer to their problems? If you throw on Alvarez and Foden and take off Gundogan and either Mahrez or Bernie you'd have an attacking team that will open up a defense. Once you're up 2-3 goals in the 2nd half bring on the slower plodding guys with fresh legs to control possession and see the match out.
How very dare you post good sense like this you should be ashamed of yourself

That is a disgrace but I’m not surprised at all.
This is why I’m with some of the lads on the why I’m giving up on football thread , did we deserve a pen and a possible win ? probably not , was it a pen ? , of course it fkin was Its happening too many times it’s clear and obvious Regardless of what’s going on with our team we are being done time an time again

One thing that has really bothered me re our recent recruitment is the lack of athletic players we target. The midfield is crying out for some energy and pace yet we persist with slow technically gifted players. Makes us very easy to counter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.