RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Lot's but there comes a point where you can see his stubborness costing us.

We won titles / trophies by smashing teams in the furst half and the second half of gmes was relatively pointless. Now we could all see a change in the game was needed, we can see Phil and Alvarez on the bench, but Pep doesn't. No subs tonight, why?

We had a chance to win the CL, but instead of picking a team to win, he overthought it and we lost the chance. I don't think we'll ever get another chance to nail the CL with Pep in charge.

He's been a great manager, and we've seen some amazing football under him, but he is now too set in his ways I fear, which has led to watching some terrible games this year. Sometimes it's good to realise when it's time to move forward and thank the incumbent for where they have got us.
Who would you replace pep with?

1 pass to Erling in 94 minutes.
No subs.
Eddie did 2 fantastic saves to keep us in the game.

Not sure what Pep is thinking, I love him but but we have to improve. We have to be more attack minded. It seems without Kev we are devoid of goal creation. Might as well play with a false 9.

They had him for 3 years. UCL isn't the easiest thing to win. We havn't won it without him either have we? Anyways its all hypothetical stuff, I am glad to have Pep here and stand up to the PL. He has delivered the best seasons in English football and its still not enough for people.
We’ll never have a better chance than Porto.. And he (yes, I believe the buck stops with him) lost us that final..

Good professional performance. They were dangerous on the break but with the home leg to come we are in pole position. Interesting that VAR was used much less than the Premier League and the game was better for it.
You have mentioned what I dread “dangerous on the break”, that is what we as a team have not come to term with.

First half ok, Grealish should have scored to make it 2-0. Second half we were poor. Passing was shite, everybody knew they'd score the next goal. We are too slow. Not reviewing the potential handball on 92 mins is just corrupt. We are not good enough to win the champions league this year. UEFA will also make sure of that.

Lot's but there comes a point where you can see his stubborness costing us.

We won titles / trophies by smashing teams in the furst half and the second half of gmes was relatively pointless. Now we could all see a change in the game was needed, we can see Phil and Alvarez on the bench, but Pep doesn't. No subs tonight, why?

We had a chance to win the CL, but instead of picking a team to win, he overthought it and we lost the chance. I don't think we'll ever get another chance to nail the CL with Pep in charge.

He's been a great manager, and we've seen some amazing football under him, but he is now too set in his ways I fear, which has led to watching some terrible games this year. Sometimes it's good to realise when it's time to move forward and thank the incumbent for where they have got us.
Wow.
Give him atleast some time or you want to sack him for being 5 points off the top (2 currently) and a home win away from the CL quarters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.