RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Good professional performance. They were dangerous on the break but with the home leg to come we are in pole position. Interesting that VAR was used much less than the Premier League and the game was better for it.
You don't watch the games. Just the results. I loved the vidiprinter back in the day.

Not read a word of thread, so my thoughts with no influence, but fuck off Pep.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, overreaction, best manager ever blah blah blah, but if EVER a game summed him up then tonight was that game. Fucking pathetic, utter shite. How the fuck did he once again make ZERO subs!?

Gundo is so over the hill it’s embarrassing, I could run more than him ffs.

We should have spanked Leipzig tonight, they were shite. We scored from a mistake and created fuck all in 90 odd minutes.

Wouldnt surprise me, and I wouldn’t blame him, if Erling fucked us off in the summer.

Disgusted.

Yikes.

What would you write if we lost?

He can play 4-3-3. As pep has said the issue is with the supply and not with Haaland. The problem seems to be the wide players not keeping the pitch wide in the final third. Opposition full backs are happy to let the players drive back inside and into the traffic. Mahrez has these games where he plays the whole game safe. I’d rather he drove forward and took risks, even if it meant he lost the ball sometimes.
I don't say he cannot play 4-3-3, but to what effect? And the fact is we play it no more, guess why. Against Forrest it was Kdb then FOden making darting runs to start press, tonight it was Bernardo and that screwed us, because he could not be in two positions in the same time. What I read here people want our game to turn into NFL offense phase of the game, with Haaland playing a wide receiver.

Our problem in my humble opinion is the midfield simple as. Only my opinion thats all.
Lack of genuine width up front as well. How often do our wide forwards attempt to beat the full back on the outside? Rarely, why? Because they are one footed and cut inside onto the strong foot, it's predictable, kills momentum, and easy to defend against. Remember when we used to stretch the pitch with Sane and Sterling? We are a million miles away from that now sadly.

We'll win the next game 6-3. Tonight is an improvement to the 2-1 defeat last season

Our problem in my humble opinion is the midfield simple as. Only my opinion thats all.
Completely agree, Kev the only one in the squad who is willing to take risks and potentially lose the ball to create a goalscoring chance.. but hes fucked after 60 mins these days. Also have no legs in the middle with rodri and gundogan, nowhere near mobile enough in my view. Its crying out for grealish or phil to be played in there surely? Or both!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.