RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

For a good while I thought that the referee was having a good game - better than the PL standard at least. Perhaps he was, and the blame should be on whoever was operating VAR. BT commentators going on about Gvardiol's incredible leap when he had both hands on a defender's shoulders, and the blatant, in-your-face handball - neither seen by ref and neither worth a look by VAR. The thread with its focus on "Why I'm giving up ..." could well have gained a few more contributors tonight. I should have been incensed (even Peter Walton on BT Sport thought that the handball was obvious) but I found that all I could manage was a mental shrug, and a feeling of why bother. Anyway I will bother enough to add this before I read any other messages. Having got that off my chest I shall set about thinking positive thoughts about the return game, and reflect that things could be worse.

Good away draw without our talisman at a very tough place where Real Madrid, Bayern and Dortmund have failed to win this season.

Understandably ran out of steam a bit in the 2nd half and I did hope for some subs but it wasn’t a particularly strong bench.

Job done, well played City
In most circumstances I'd agree. But City had the lead and were bossing the match, that's not the type of match you want to get a draw in.

wrong… it’s all to predictable, messes with the team and formation, pass pass pass, waiting for mistakes from opposition, go goal up, then doesn’t know what to do!

I'm not wrong. You're over-reacting.

We drew an away game in the CL.

You and others are acting like we've been relegated.

Wanting to Pep to be sacked because we drew a game, give your heads a wobble.

You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you can think we can play intensive football week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.