RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Our style of play actually makes Haaland much safer from injury, if we are playing counter attacking football with our schedule i think he is much more susceptible from injury.
Which is not necessary a bad thing

I'm fucking sick of all this shit that's happening to us
This is a walk in the park mate to what many of us have been through if ( as you might of ) been around in the late 70’s throughout the 80s and 90s this is nothing I get carried away sometimes with frustration but think back to bury and Stockport turning us over and playing Mansfield in the auto windscreen cup. Then I laugh at myself for being a spoilt tw*t . I get frustration it’s a natural reaction of being a passionate city fan and long let that passion continue along with some reflection.

Up the blues.

Good result, this season we’ve played metronome football, we lack pace and dynamism . The Haaland scenario is beyond a joke , a refusal to cross the ball or utilise his pace is scandalous. I fear those waiting for this present team to click will be sadly disappointed.
Pretty much where I see it mate.

I would add that we've seen big changes in Pep's style of play in the past, but these don't really happen during the season.

His first season at bayern, they played the most long passes in the league. His second they played the least long passes in the league.

We play nothing like we did 3 or 4 years ago. I'm certain he will sort it, but doubt it can be done without an overhaul of the squad in the summer and a pre-season to work on it.

This post-match thread is terrible.

Some of you are acting like we lost, we're out of the CL, we're finishing outside the top 4, and we got beat 5-2 after going 2 up... all because we drew a game and it wasn't exciting in the 2nd half.

It's frustrating but all still to play for and they've got to come to us.

Seriously, some of you need to log off and then see how you feel in the morning.

wrong… it’s all to predictable, messes with the team and formation, pass pass pass, waiting for mistakes from opposition, go goal up, then doesn’t know what to do!

Stand down re the handball / penalty.

BT have just shown a “new angle” which very clearly shows it hits the kid’s forearm and they’ve gone “hits his shoulder” and waved it away.

The mind boggles.

Sorry for re posting this but this is the midfield that would be more exciting to watch right now.

DM - Rodri
CM - Bernardo
CM/AM - Foden
LW - Grealish
RW - Alvarez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.