RB Leipzig (A) | Post Match Thread

Becoming the norm? Really?

We are in the title race, fa cup and champions league in February. No we aren't playing well and that's down to a switch in playing style, formation and actually having a striker. It's going to take time to get into the swing of things. But we will get there.
Winning vs Entertainment. He's had since July to sort out the playing style. These are high level athletes. Look how long it took england cricket to change their style? One game. It took one game. I know it's different sports but maybe at some point you have to ask - should we change our playing style at all or maybe just put the big fucking number 9 where the false 9 used to go and play with the same intensity!

There’s a history of teams winning it or coming close when not having the best season domestically. Until a couple of years ago, our best performance was under Pellegrini when we got to the semi having been dreadful almost all season. Think we finished with 66 points. Competition winners Liverpool 05, Chelsea 12 & 21 all had disappointing form overall in those seasons. We just need a bit of luck!
That’s true, but I really cannot see beyond Real Madrid. They are much more balanced and carry greater threat going up and down the park. We would need to meet them in the final and put in a very special performance.

Okay. If you enjoyed watching that tonight and think we are good right now I’m happy for you. Personally I don’t recognise what I’m watching from this team most games this season. Maybe I expect too much but I have very high expectations considering our playing staff and management team.

Plastic.

I'm.starting to lose faith in Pep to be honest. I came to the conclusion some while back that we would never win Champions League with him at the helm. He just doesn't have it in him - he thinkers and farts about too much and bottles it in the big.games.

And now we're playing really dull boring safe football and wasting the biggest talent the premier League has ever seen it's a criminal shame. There's plenty of other managers would use the talent we have and get us playing better more attacking more productive football than this.
He’s unfortunately got scarred from the Madrid semi final and has went over cautious,although there have been other examples of poor decisions of over thinking it suppose that’s the price we pay for a flawed genius..

Hahahahah. Good one. A decent result but Pep always says it’s how we play that is most important and that 2nd half was boring. We only looked better in the 1st half cause they were so poor. We have serious problems and I still can’t believe so many on here are blind to it.
Second half was boring ? Fuck off, the result matters in the champions league nothing else !!

Haha, fucking hell, that cunts playing volleyball in the box in the last minute and VAR doesn’t even get involved.

At least try and make it look unbiased lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.