RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck this competition. Hope we go out to concentrate on league.
Interesting view - and I respect your right to have it - but no.
The 2 knockout comps left probably offer our best chance at a trophy. The league headed away from us again this afternoon - we don't have it in us to string the required run together (wish we could all understand why that is).
I doubt, on current form, we will win the CL. But the gaps between games at least give us chances to find some form.

thing is we need those Spurs 2nd half (home game), Arsenal 2nd half (away game) level of play to win the CL. both mentally and tactically. the way we came out for 2nd half in these two games thats the mentality needed. but then the 1st half was horrible in both. and also vs United away first half was rubbish.

CL is where small errors are punished too.

I am sure Pep really wants to win CL for us, those Monaco, Lyon, Spurs knockout losses are still horrible and should not have happened while the CL final loss (none of Dinho or Rodri starting??) vs a mediocre Chelsea is not something I remember happily.

We dont stand a chance at the CL if we play like we have been doing....come up against anyone half decent and they will beat us if we continue to see Bernardo Silva at let back and a poor attitude from KDB....

I said when we got drawn with Leipzig that it wasn't near as optimal as a draw as the general public seemed to think. They're exactly the type of team that's given us issues in the past. Quality is all over the pitch with a lot of pace up front.

Bookies seem to think so too-only 1.8 to get the win.

We dont stand a chance at the CL if we play like we have been doing....come up against anyone half decent and they will beat us if we continue to see Bernardo Silva at let back and a poor attitude from KDB....
Just don't know with Pep, but Ake surely has to play lb, especially as he only got a few minutes at the end of the game today.

Gone for a draw because I really can't bring myself to tick the bottom option. I think we might struggle this game, hopefully someone will have their shooting boots on and save us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.