RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopping and changing the defence again!

What is wrong with going with and sticking with Walker, La Porte, Dias and Ake. Yes, I’d put Ake at left back and leave him there.
I just don't trust Laporte in the UCL. As i said I'd prefer that defence with Stones in there instead and stick with it instead of chopping and changing every game.

Can see us getting through then drawing liverpool and getting pumped of them next round xD

I just don't trust Laporte in the UCL. As i said I'd prefer that defence with Stones in there instead and stick with it instead of chopping and changing every game.
I agree about Stones but if he doesn't play i'd stick with this at the moment:
Walker...Dias...Laporte...Ake
I prefer the balance of this back line too.

RB Leipzig are very inconsistent this season and Bayern only managed a draw there , and only four points behind the German Rags in their title race , we need a solid back four , and a nick a one goal win or even a draw , the main thing we bring them back to the Etihad with them needing to score , it will open up the return game.

__________________Ederson______________

Walker_____Dias___________Ake_________Gomez

_______________Kalvin Philips_____________

________KDB_________________Grealish_____

Mahrez_________Haaland_____________Bernardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.