RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern is that we seem to create fuck all when KDB is not playing. Everyone else seems to play it safe, preferred to retain possession rather than try to play a fast through ball.

The exceptions being Foden, who can do it but is so out of form, and others who do try but who lack the ability.

So I think it will be a tight game with Haaland feeding off few scraps, but ultimately I think we'll win 2-1.

Gutted Kev not playing but I’m interested how we do without him tonight. I feel Kev wins us most games but he also creates a few issues with his free role.

Hope somebody has been practicing crossing to Erling in training

I think he will go strong and then look to make changes in the last half hour. We have to learn to play without Kev.

If no kev i would want foden to be the risk taker in the 8 position. Wont happen
Think it’ll be bernardo into midfield and a secure back 4.

My concern is that we seem to create fuck all when KDB is not playing. Everyone else seems to play it safe, preferred to retain possession rather than try to play a fast through ball.

The exceptions being Foden, who can do it but is so out of form, and others who do try but who lack the ability.

So I think it will be a tight game with Haaland feeding off few scraps, but ultimately I think we'll win 2-1.

Foden Mahrez and Gealish can make the chances

I see the problem of playing that back 4 is if we lose a cb tonight we have no replacement unless rodri or Phillips play there.
It's a CL knockout game. We have to play the best lineup we can, in the same way we have to start Haaland or Rodri. If they get injured, it's a shitty deal, but they had to play.

Either way, Laporte was only ill rather than injured. He should be back on the weekend.

I've gone for a draw in the hope that I've jinxed the result and we end up beating 'em. They are gonna be like fuckin' greyhounds out of a trap and our defending will have to be top draw. I just hope that we don't have a game with twenty odd shots and one on target - that the goalie saves.

I'd take that now

Ortega
Walker, Dias, Akanji, Ake,
Rodri
Bernardo, Gundogan
Foden, Haaland, Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.