RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a very very tough game. Reminds me a bit of the Monaco tie from a few years back. Press etc thinking we had more or less got a bye in to the next round.

They have some wonderful players and a lot of pace and technical players.

In for a proper grapple.

Been watching a few highlights of Leipzig and we need to stop them down the wings. Force them inside and our midfield can start the task of winning the ball back from there. I'd be over the moon with a draw here.

I've gone for a draw in the hope that I've jinxed the result and we end up beating 'em. They are gonna be like fuckin' greyhounds out of a trap and our defending will have to be top draw. I just hope that we don't have a game with twenty odd shots and one on target - that the goalie saves.
Not to sure Jim I watched them against bayern at home the other week it was all every man behind the ball and try and hit quick on the counter. Just can't see them pressing right up the pitch first 20 mins and chance losing the tie in that 20 mins if we get the quick passing going and pick them off.

If I’m honest I’ve been a bit underwhelmed with Alvarez’s impact last few times I’ve watched him. Certainly can fault his effort, just his impact.
If he does start tomorrow, I really hope he gets on the scoresheet or grabs an assist or two.
I thought it was only me thinking this Chester ..

Well as no "English" team lost their CL game last night

Hopefully, the English team playing in CL tonight wins!

I've gone for a draw in the hope that I've jinxed the result and we end up beating 'em. They are gonna be like fuckin' greyhounds out of a trap and our defending will have to be top draw. I just hope that we don't have a game with twenty odd shots and one on target - that the goalie saves.
Better predicting a defeat then to use reverse psychology to its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.