RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get to watch the v forest highlights till this morning...I think up till Silva's goal City were playing very well. Plenty of good chances and a few near misses. On another day we could have been 5 up at half time.
Anyway onwards and upwards. I'm feeling positive about tonight...Haaland may bag a couple as he will be back on his old stomping ground...I think Foden looked sharp too and will be keen to get himself back onto the scoring charts. 3 nil to City. Enjoy yourselves blues and do the club proud with your away support. Danka jeun, bitter jeun!!

Not sure re tonight, it just seems that's it's a bang average Premier league season for most clubs. Not sure what you can put it down too but I don't think it's easy to asses the quality of Man Utd or the Arse this season as most other teams have been poor. Hoping for a win tonight but would take a draw.

Not sure re tonight, it just seems that's it's a bang average Premier league season for most clubs. Not sure what you can put it down too but I don't think it's easy to asses the quality of Man Utd or the Arse this season as most other teams have been poor. Hoping for a win tonight but would take a draw.
Are you giving the team talk?

KDB being out may mean that we go back to a standard back 4, Bernardo pushing into the 8 and Ake back to LB. For me its:

Ederson

Walker - Akanji - Dias - Ake

Rodri

Gundo - Bernardo

Mahrez - Haaland - Grealish

I wouldn't be against Foden playing either, thought he looked good when he played the other night, albeit he should've bagged a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.