RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't trust Laporte in the UCL. As i said I'd prefer that defence with Stones in there instead and stick with it instead of chopping and changing every game.
It's rare a fit Jonny stones doesn't start.
He's made of glass that's why we have to chop and change. A fit jonny stones and Dias are our best two CB. Unfortunately both been injured this season and its shows in points dropped. CTID

Most years we are playing well enough to win it and somehow manage to fuck it up ,this year we are far too inconsistent and arnt the best team in the completion so I'm quite confident in a typical city sort of fashion we will win this year :+)
That’s the spirit, Cups for Cock-ups.

Most years we are playing well enough to win it and somehow manage to fuck it up ,this year we are far too inconsistent and arnt the best team in the completion so I'm quite confident in a typical city sort of fashion we will win this year :+)
Yes I agree with this been up and down I knew we was going to beat Arsenal and not beat Forest as that has been our season, I cant believe we are still in with a chance of winning league still!

With that said I really dont know what to predict with this match, and know one really knows what side Pep will put out for it or tactics for that matter. One thing I do know is that Ederson, Grealish, Rodri and Haaland will start but apart from them anyone could play.

My team would be:

- - - Ederson - - -
Walker - - - Dias - - - Laporte - - - Ake
- - - Rodri - - -
Bernardo - - - De Bruyne/Gundogan
Mahrez - - - - - - - - - - - - - Foden
- - - Haaland - - -
That is my number one team for me

Last edited:
Yes I agree with this been up and down I knew we was going to beat Arsenal and not beat Forest as that has been our season, I cant believe we are still in with a chance of winning league still!

With that said I really dont know what to predict with this match, and know one really knows what side Pep will put out for it or tactics for that matter. One thing I do know is that Ederson, Grealish, Rodri and Haaland will start but apart from them anyone could play.

My team would be:

- - - Ederson - - -
- - - Rodri - - -
Bernardo - - - Gundogan
Mahrez - - - De Bruyne - - - Foden
- - - Haaland - - -

12?

My team would be:

- - - Ederson - - -
- - - Rodri - - -
Bernardo - - - De Bruyne/Gundogan
Mahrez - - - - - - - - - - - - - Foden
- - - Haaland - - -

Why drop Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.