RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me anyway, this game will sort of speak for the club ambitions tonight,
the reason why we have dropped off the pace in the Premier League and been sloppy all seasons, it could be down to all our eggs in the one basket, Champions League is the one they want most, like it our not by us fans

Kev out today. Idk that we’ll be able to create. Leipzig love to hit on counter attack. An early goal could force them out of it. Cmon lads. I’d take a 2nd or 3rd in the league in exchange for this fucking monkey off our back tbf.

Kev out today. Idk that we’ll be able to create. Leipzig love to hit on counter attack. An early goal could force them out of it. Cmon lads. I’d take a 2nd or 3rd in the league in exchange for this fucking monkey off our back tbf.

I hate to be pessimistic but I think we've missed our chances to win it with this squad. You never know, the best team doesn't always win it, but unless everything clicks and we keep key players fit I think we'll struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.