RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as Rodders back, we need to get the false CH/Midfielder working.
I think as good as he is, the inclusion of Walker is to the detriment of this and he virtually plays a right wing role which doesn’t really lead to much.
We played our better football last year without Walker and didn’t leak goals.
We have had a fairly easy run of games early on where I wouldn’t say we have been great but the test is now coming. If we continue to have to select the line ups due to injuries and then play like we have, it won’t end well.

We will be a different side in this due to Rodri. Alarming the drop off when he doesn’t play
In all fairness we haven't played without him for a long long time, so no surprise we look a bit lost without him.

Hopefully we find our feet without him next week.

Will look forward to seeing him during the week though, and fairly sure he'll come back wanting to make up for it in a few weeks.

Ederson
Walker Akanji Dias Gvardiol
Rodri Kovacic
Foden Alvarez Grealish
Haaland
Cheers mate, saved me a job. That's exactly what I'd go with too. I think Grealish is better suited to away European games than Doku, where control of the game seems paramount. Injuries don't give scope for many changes, but we might consider Nunes over Kovacic with the latter having started the last two having come back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.