RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the kids are playing in those, leipzig in white home kits, so i guess the same tonight? maybe leipzig just wanted to boost their third kit sales.

that makes sense. they definitely have to be ready for saka, i keep seeing arsenal injury reports and then they miraculously start the next game, arteta is a coach and a healer apparently :D
Roma away kit for us then.

There are some arrogant ponces on here sometimes. Personally I would be delighted with a 0-0 and no injuries or red cards. My concern is that every opponent will now target Rodri for his temper.
It’s not really the opponent though it’s the ref’s not pulling up fouls. Looking back I think it’s the amount of teams allowed to kick the team yet City make half a foul and the cards out.

_____________Ed
_____Walk___Dias___Gvardiol

________Rodri-Kovacic
Lewis_________________Grealish
_____Foden_____Alvarez
__________Haaland

I'd like to have a look at a side like this. Is ultimately Walker at CB though, out of possession... Maybe rest him and play Akanji.
IMO Walker’s not the man to have on the ball bringing it forward. I feel he doesn’t see the next pass until that split second to late. He’s some athlete though

There are some arrogant ponces on here sometimes. Personally I would be delighted with a 0-0 and no injuries or red cards. My concern is that every opponent will now target Rodri for his temper.
Rodri doesn’t have a bad temper, Forest a one off

I read a dumb article that said Man City would e better chance of beating Arsenal at the weif they don't play Rodri today.

The theory being they can better test out the system they want to use against Arsenal.

Who writes these articles? Such a childish thought process. Anyway back to us.

Should we bench Gvardiol?

Pep's got history in trialling certain lineup's/formations in perceived easier or low risk games before he trusts them in harder ones. Practice makes perfect after all. But I don't think we can risk getting someone else injured ahead of Arsenal so have to utilise Rodri. Winning tonight, the hardest game in the group, also takes the pressure off the back end of the CL where we can play a few more younger lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.