RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone on here watch them against Bayern and how did they play ?
Watched a bit of the match. Leipzig are very fast and very dangerous going forward and will cause us a lot of problems. They don't look strong at the back but will be the best team we have faced so far this season by a mile.

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol
Rodri
Foden, Kovacic
Alvarez, Haaland, Grealish/Doku

I think we'll draw or lose here and lose to the Arse and everyone will be in a blind panic at 4 without a win. The press will be orgasmic and over excited, we will get on here 'Pep has taken us a far a he can', 'Haaland is over rated', 'Kovotic is useless' etc etc. Then Pep will do something genius to change it and we'll go on to win 2 or 3 trophies. It happens almost every year. Don't panic Citizens :)

Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic Nunez
Foden. Haaland Grealish

I think we'll draw or lose here and lose to the Arse and everyone will be in a blind panic at 4 without a win. The press will be orgasmic and over excited, we will get on here 'Pep has taken us a far a he can', 'Haaland is over rated', 'Kovotic is useless' etc etc. Then Pep will do something genius to change it and we'll go on to win 2 or 3 trophies. It happens almost every year. Don't panic Citizens :)
I think you may well be right about all that.

Think you’re right with all this and that but, do you have those lottery numbers for the euromillions cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.