RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 4th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a typical away CL performance - not as much attacking action and instead possession-based football to kill the atmosphere.

Rely on our home form and blow them away there instead.

I personally think its gong to be a tough one tonight. The squad are under pressure to get the result but we don't have the magicians we need.

I hope the poster above is right though that pep won't allow three losses on the bounce.

If we don't get the result there will be some giddy headlines the next day, with not a single one of them mentioning the amount of key injuries we have.

Cmon blues.

I personally think its gong to be a tough one tonight. The squad are under pressure to get the result but we don't have the magicians we need.

I hope the poster above is right though that pep won't allow three losses on the bounce.

If we don't get the result there will be some giddy headlines the next day, with not a single one of them mentioning the amount of key injuries we have.

Cmon blues.
It’ll be piss easy tonight. Even though we miss the target inside the box about nine times a game, we’d smash a few in tonight with no opposition there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.