RB Leipzig (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Something is up with Dias
He has turned into a total liability this season
I think he needs a break
He was on a yellow when he got turned for the second. He knew he had to let him go otherwise we’d be without him for the Spurs game. Still one our best players and a true leader.

Even Phil agrees about the first half.

'First half was worst I've seen us'​

FT: Man City 3-2 RB Leipzig
74d215d1-1b6a-4091-8523-c65e2179b1e8.jpg

Manchester City
Manchester City's Phil Foden, speaking to TNT Sports: "First half was the worst I've seen us. Courage and motivation courage changed it around. This team has great mentality and its so nice to see.
"We just needed that [first] goal to get going. Even the fans were a lot louder after the goal. Once the first went in the motivation was there.
"We've got a great record at the Etihad and it only takes one goal to change things."
On his goal: "I've been rushing a few chances but I passed it through the guys legs. Fortunately it went in."

two poor decisions made in the first half led to us 2-0 down without offering much upfront.

much better 2nd half
We blew three what I thought were pretty easy chances over the bar in the first half. Dias header, Rico’s shot and Haaland’s shot. That’s what I wrote in the MD thread when we were 1 down — while the defens(c)e looked shaky, we had some good opportunities we needed to bury and I thought we’d come back if we got many more.

Of course I also texted “Cancel the statues for Haaland, Rodri and Pep” to a friend at half time :) :) :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.