RB Leipzig (H) | Post Match Thread

We’re spinning into gear. 5 wins in a row for the first time since September. 9 matches unbeaten since Spurs.

On to Burnley this weekend to make it 6 & 10 respectively.

The Treble is on.
Pip a giddy Arsenal to the title (they were singing “we’re gonna win the league” at the weekend), beat united in the FA Cup final and win our first ever Champions League to cap it all off.

It would be the best season in the club’s history.

What a fucking performance from the lads tonight..
Erling definitely gets the motm because he scored 5 ( five) goals but Kev was back to his imperious best and what a goal and so unlucky with the one that hit the bar.
Defence looked very good and Bernie and Jack ran them ragged.
On the tram to the ground I was thinking 2-0 or 3-1 but I have to admit I was shocked ( in a good way) by just how good we were.
We look to be hitting form now and that's a huge bonus at the business end of the season.
Can't wait for the Burnley game...
Looking forward to giving Vinnie a warm welcome.

It really wasn’t a particularly good atmosphere around the stadium.
Couldnt make the game but my brother was in the South Stand and was impressed for a Champs league game its usually a little subdued waiting to be stitched up by VAR , it sounded really good on the telly though , maybe BT put the microphones under our singing section by mistake

I'm not just saying it because of tonight, I'm saying this because the past 4/5 years in particular he's been absolutely sensational...

John Stones is the best centre back in world football. Genuinely wouldn't take anyone over Stonesy. We are a much much better team when Stones is fit and in our starting 11. He's come on leaps and bounds the last few seasons he has such mature performances now, The first few seasons of "John Stones has a mistake in his game" he has rectified that, He has a massive presence, So composed, His positional sense, Sniffing out danger, Passing between the lines and what I love most about him now he bullies centre forwards he's in charge.

He's fucking immense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.