RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is becoming more and more obvious that Pep’s goal is not to win the CL unless he gets all the credit for doing it with a weakened side. Foden has been lights out lately and the best attacking option in the team and he’s exiled to the bench. No way do RM sit Vini Jr in a match like this.
Obvious to who?

I wonder if Pep, I dunno, consulted with the medical team who have access to all sorts of information about people’s fitness? Nah, surely not and he obviously didn’t consult you

Stones picking up an injury after playing multiple games in quick succession is as sure as the sun rising. Has always happened and will always continue to happen. We've 7+ years of experience seeing it.

Surprised not to see Mahrez in the XI tonight. He seems to come alive on CL nights. Also, Phil must be disappointed not to be in, given his recent form. Then again, Guardiola knows slightly more about this management malarkey than me.

Carnt we just put our best team out without reinventing the wheel :+(
What’s our best team? I’d argue we don’t have one at the moment.

Apart from Rodri and Aké, the rest of our entire squad have not been consistently good this season, not even Haaland has.

One man’s best team might be different to mine and both might be different to yours and all might be different to Pep’s. There could be a few thousand fans who think tonight’s team is our best team.

Also what people think is our best team might not actually suit what Pep has seen in Leipzig’s deficiencies and he’s got the team to enact what he wants against Leipzig on the pitch tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.