• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FrM25ehXgAAHoYN

4 CB's
5 midfielders
1 striker

Pep's not messing around!

i've seen some meltdown and overreactions from this forum over lineups but this one has truly stumped me. barely anything wrong here but people are treating it like we started with scott carson up top
Halland as false 9 takes the biscuit though…

i've seen some meltdown and overreactions from this forum over lineups but this one has truly stumped me. barely anything wrong here but people are treating it like we started with scott carson up top
Barely anything wrong? Gundogan and KDB together has been a disaster post World Cup. Akanji in this XI with the entire defense healthy is a nightmare. Bernardo doesn’t have the legs to stretch the fullbacks on the wing. Foden on great form benched..

So you think the trio of Rodri,Gundo, Kevin works?

It’s been unflattering all season, and now we are about to see it with four centre backs playing in defence.

Don't like it, that's not a team that is going to win the thing but it should still get the job done tonight and that'll do for now.

No full backs getting forward tonight again, we miss that a lot to help with the fluidity of our game. This is going to be another very close game

Ake finds himself in the box more than any of our fullbacks including cancelo. scored against arsenal, laid one on a plate for Haaland last game.

I'm the opposite - of course I want City to win the CL but I find it impossible to get nervous about it this early on. If we get to the final that will change.

Lots of people don't like this point being made, but for me the first hurdle in the CL is always just seeing the teamsheet an hour before kick off and there not being anything too weird on it.

There's a real opportunity this year, with most of the sides in Europe being inconsistent and that is why I am nervous even at this stage. If we get through I would want to avoid Chelsea for the exact reason you mention, I would expect a wildcard team from Pep.

We haven't had a lot of luck but equally have thrown away our advantage at times due to random team selections. Napoli are the team to avoid. They're the standout team in Europe. All others are inconsistent. Bayern, Napoli, Real and Chelsea one side and us on the other, if we get through would be a bonus and some luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.