RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Pep, I dunno, consulted with the medical team who have access to all sorts of information about people’s fitness? Nah, surely not and he obviously didn’t consult you
Hey journolud- fair point. It would be more fair if he didn’t admit to injuring stones a few weeks ago when he said he looked tired in training, still started him, got hurt. Then after the match he said it happens when players are tired. I’m sure he breezed over the medical team then.

Surprised not to see Mahrez in the XI tonight. He seems to come alive on CL nights. Also, Phil must be disappointed not to be in, given his recent form. Then again, Guardiola knows slightly more about this management malarkey than me.
Not so sure when it comes to champions league knock out stages ;)

Barely anything wrong? Gundogan and KDB together has been a disaster post World Cup. Akanji in this XI with the entire defense healthy is a nightmare. Bernardo doesn’t have the legs to stretch the fullbacks on the wing. Foden on great form benched..
Post World Cup. That trio has been dropping points for two years. I remember seeing a stat from last season when that trio played together and it wasn’t great.

We'll be fine.

Maybe not as exciting on paper as some people would like but still a strong side.

Hope KDB has a fire lit under him.

Barely anything wrong? Gundogan and KDB together has been a disaster post World Cup. Akanji in this XI with the entire defense healthy is a nightmare. Bernardo doesn’t have the legs to stretch the fullbacks on the wing. Foden on great form benched..
i think you're talking bollocks frankly, all these players (gundogan, KDB, bernardo, akanji) are more than good enough and pep obviously knows how to fit them better than you. he hasn't done anything crazy here.

Chin up hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.