RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is becoming more and more obvious that Pep’s goal is not to win the CL unless he gets all the credit for doing it with a weakened side. Foden has been lights out lately and the best attacking option in the team and he’s exiled to the bench. No way do RM sit Vini Jr in a match like this.
Do you know what . You should manage the team.. not the other guy I mentioned. You are obviously more aware than pep at what pep should be doing.

This is likely to be long periods of boredom punctuated by moments of sheer terror when Leipzig break after turnovers.

So you think the trio of Rodri,Gundo, Kevin works?

It’s been unflattering all season, and now we are about to see it with four centre backs playing in defence.

Think Kevin will be on the wing.. Rodri, Gundo, Bernardo trio in midfield!

my issue with the side is the lack of full backs. Seems overly cautious to me

Our fullbacks have their knobs stuck in bars or bayern!

Can't fault Pep for them being knob heads!

There will be no lack of effort from the players tonight. Pep has won so much for us and we don’t get beat very often.

But this team seems to be more designed to keep possession than actively score. It doesn’t scream we are going for it

Foden, Walker, Lewis and Alvarez whilst no guarantees (and all 4 would not fit) would add pace and possibly freshen us up.

But trust in Pep.

Walker is on the bench tonight, he should be starting over akanji and move stones centrally imo
Walker hasn’t really played that well.. akanji has not been that terrible. Again I don’t think it’s a surprise

Yet another Pep 11.

4 centre backs and a midfield that's slow as fuck.

We are there for the taking,and its absolutely unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.