RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That trio worked a treat in our biggest game of the season to date at Arsenal.
We was unbelievably bad in that game but ended up winning it. Isn’t it a record for least possession from a Pep team? I wouldn’t say it worked. It was a shambles on the pitch but luckily we managed to get the win.

Not sure what’s wrong with the side? Maybe I am missing something on here with all this meltdown underway. Seems like a good lineup to control possession and the game

Hey journolud- fair point. It would be more fair if he didn’t admit to injuring stones a few weeks ago when he said he looked tired in training, still started him, got hurt. Then after the match he said it happens when players are tired. I’m sure he breezed over the medical team then.
This guy needs to manage our team

An almost match day thread level of hysteria on here after that team being announced. I’ll give some the benefit and suggest it’s pre-match nerves.

Boil it down though and that is a very good team - hopefully Bernardo will have a bit of a roving commission along with KDB interchanging between the right and centre.

Nervous as fuck but these are the games you want to see, good old fashioned must win!

Hopefully a crackling atmosphere to ignite the team, COME ON CITY!!!!!

I thought I could be negative at times but the new posters are something else...

why does he keep doing this in the fucking knockouts man, it it that fucking hard to name a normal lineup?
What’s so different from this lineup to the one we had this weekend against palace? Obviously no Foden but other then that?

Maybe kev given the free role to create and gundo given a role to get in the box with solidity behind them with stones being at rightback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.